This 44-bottle, dual-zone wine cooler is perfect for any amateur or professional wine collector. This unit can be added to a custom cabinet design, it is also beautiful enough to stand on its own. With this unit, you won't have to play favorites with your wines. This dual-zone wine cooler KBUSF-54D brings the necessary technology to store all your favorite wines. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can't go wrong.
- High-quality, quiet-running, vibration-free compressor.
- Equipped with a high-end digital display controller accommodating two different serving temperatures, this 24-inch dual zone wine cooler is to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Comes with a fan-circulated air-cooling and front-venting heat dispersion system that allows each under-counter wine cooler to be built-in with minimal clearance.
- Triple Glassdoor with two Low-E for less condensation and low energy consumption.
- The full-extension pull-out hardwood shelves are warp-resistant, and steel ball-bearing rollers ensure smooth and effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Volume: 5.44 CF (154 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 44 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 6 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Upper Zone 41-54°F ;
- Lower Zone 54-72°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <39dB
- Rated Power Input: 100 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.10 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption : 0.83Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 23.4"Wx23.6"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 143 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 121.2 Lbs
Storage Capacity | KBUSF54B
DIMENSIONS AND CUTOUT | KBUSF54
Waited over a month to give a review. Wanted to make sure we are happy with this purchase. Fits perfect under the counter & looks great with the kitchen cabinets. Customer service was very easy to deal with. Coordinated the delivery at our convenience. Shipping packaging was excellent. No way it could get dented. Came from California to Florida & delivered the day it was expected. We are very happy with our new wine cooler. Not only does it look great but does exactly what a wine cooler should do. Highly recommend a KingsBottle wine cooler.
This refrigerator fit into the spot where our last one had been (slide in, under counter) for over 15 years. It makes a little more motor noise than the last one, but overall love the look and performance, so can live the slight increased sound. I was not happy that the first shipper could not deliver it on time, but the second shipper accommodated my date request and was very helpful.
We love the product, easy to install yourself!
We are very please with the look and function of this wine fridge however, the best part is you can't hear it at all, unplug it and it sounds the same! This was a last minute switch, we were going for another unit that was ultra quite but we really wanted two zones and ordered this on as it advertised <40 db and we are so pleased, The door is very nice and the logo of the crown is a perfect addition.