This under-the-counter cooler KBUSF66BW has two individual compartments, allowing you to store and chill all your favorite beverages at their ideal temperature. With the left temperature range adjustable from 41°F to 64°F and the right from 34°F to 64°F, you can easily set the perfect temperature for your wine, beer, spirits, and fizzy drinks.
The vibration-free cooling compressor and state-of-the-art fan work together to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler. The cooler's high-end digital display controllers allow you to precisely monitor and adjust the temperature settings as needed, ensuring that your beverages are always perfectly chilled.
Elegant and Durable Design
The KBUSF66BW's stainless steel glass door hardware adds an elegant touch to any bar, restaurant, or home. The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection, keeping your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass also helps prevent condensation, ensuring that your cooler always looks its best. The cooler comes with seven beech wood shelves, two glass shelves, one wire shelf, and one wire basket, all of which are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs. The cooler's front-vented heat dispersion systems allow you to build it into cabinets with minimal clearance, giving you even more design flexibility.
Secure and Convenient
The KBUSF66BW comes with a lock and spare key to protect your stock from unauthorized access. The cooler's aesthetic interior LEDs display your beverages in stunning light, making it easy to find the drink you're looking for. And when it's time to restock, the shelves and racks are easy to remove and clean, making it convenient to maintain your cooler over time.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 7 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Aesthetic interior LEDs display your beverages in stunning light.
- Volume: 6.50 Cu.ft (184L)
- Capacity: 58 cans (11.2 OZ) and 31 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or free-standing, Front Venting
- Two compartments, the temperature range on the left is adjustable from 41°F to 64°F while the right is 34°F to 64°F.
- Shelf Configuration: 7 wood shelves, 2 glass shelves + 1 wire shelf + 1 wire basket
- Adjustable Temperature Range: LEFT 41-64F; RIGHT 34-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 132 lb (60kg)
- Unit Size: 29.6”W x 23.6”D x 34.5”H.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
Like most, we did our due diligence before our purchase and prioritized low noise and suitability for our needs (2 temperature zone). Purchased the 30” Under Counter Wine/Beer Cooler and couldn’t be more pleased and impressed. It is very quiet and is only 6’ away from our seating area. We have had the cooler for 8 weeks, it has performed just as it should, the light does stay on for 5 minutes after activation, it does cool down on start up much faster if empty, does require the 24+ hours to settle before start up and is very attractive. The only possible negative we experienced was delivery. The unit was delivered by a large/semi trailer truck which is prohibited on our street. My husband and the driver figured out a work around but it involved him driving to the semi with his pick up and offloading onto his truck and then we had to figure out how to get it out of the truck bed. We did not contract for white glove delivery-only street/driveway delivery. But for the delivery inconvenience we are thrilled with our selection and the cooler!!
Everything from ordering to delivery was spot on perfect! We love our dbl door beverage fridge 😉
Works great and holds so much wine and beer! Its beautiful too!
I purchased this to fit under an existing butler's pantry counter where there were two 30 inch stock kitchen cabinets. After some careful measuring I found that this unit from KingsBottle was a perfect fit. Took out one of the existing cabinets and this unit fit in the space like a glove. And this Wine and Beer Cooler Combo is absolutely awesome. The unit is dead quiet....and I mean dead quiet. It's well built and the blue led accent lights look awesome when lit. Only two things that I would add if I could: the ability to keep the led lights on indefinitely (they go off automatically after a little bit of time) and an open door chime if the unit door is left open (my kids keep soda in it and always seem to not close the door all the way). Otherwise this is an awesome fridge. I shopped around a lot and did a ton of research. Sure you could spend less but I advise not to. If you are in the market, this is the wine cooler/beer cooler you've been looking for. Very, very happy with this unit.
Love our new beverage cooler.It’s stores an amazing amount of bottles and cans and has been a nice addition to the kitchen. I really like the light on the inside when we are entertaining.