If you're looking for a small, under counter beverage fridge with a glass door for your home or bar, you can't go wrong with KingsBottle. This 203 can capacity indoor cooler KBU-50BX has plenty of room for beer, soda, juice, and water.
Designed for either work or play, this unit has the features you need at the price point you want, whether you are looking for a beverage fridge at a bustling restaurant or rounding out your wet bar.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, KingsBottle has partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
KingsBottle - 24" 203 Can Built-in/Freestanding Glass Door Beverage Center (KBU50BX)
- The stainless steel trim and door handle provide a stylish look and easy maintenance.
- This beverage fridge with an attractive glass door uses a touchpad digital temperature control.
- Four easy-to-clean chrome shelves can hold up to 98 bottles (12 OZ) or 203 cans (11.2 OZ) of your chosen beverage.
- Whisper-quiet fans ensure even, efficient cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Front venting allows for easy and efficient installation under counters.
- Volume: 5.37 CF (152 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 98 bottles (12 OZ) or 203 cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-In/Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 4 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 39-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA6C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 72 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (40g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.589 kWh/D ( 215 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.8"Wx23.6"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 112.4 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 159 Lbs ( pallet included )
I decided to pay a bit extra and get a fridge that is both elegant and sizable to store beverages in them. If you re just getting to the point where you can afford to buy and store real good wine, I strongly recommend it as a starter unit.
I am happy with this beverage center. It's pretty quiet (although the vent grille could have another design to but quieter) and installed in my open to living room kitchen and doesn't bother us when the compressor is running. First one delivered by Home Depot was not cooling, second one was not the right one (was the wine version with wood shelves), the 3rd one delivered by Kingsbottle was finally the right one and cooling. Too bad, Home Depot had a better price than Kingsbottle. The door is not straight but it"s just a screw to adjust.
Why should I move from my stool to the kitchen when I have my handy dandy little COLD fridge by my side? Sturdy heavy momma. Fits beer bottles! Well worth the price
Love this so much! Absolutely everything we hoped it would be!
Excellent product. Maintained temperature even when full. Would certainly recommend