Purchased for a restaurant. Standing up to the rigors of a busy bar, and simultaneously, beautiful. Very happy.- Michael
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection, which keeps your wine safe from both incandescent AND fluorescent light sources. LOW E glass also helps prevent condensation.
- Aesthetic interior LEDs display your collection in stunning light.
- The attractive stainless steel and glass door is easy to clean and maintain.
- Ultra-quiet (and durable) vibration-free cooling compressor combined with KingsBottle's state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature always stays uniform throughout the entire cooler.
- Includes four strong, non-warping hardwood designer shelves with a bonus of four chromed shelves included. Shelves are fully adjustable, allowing you to tailor your wine cooler and beer fridge to your storage needs.
- High-end digital controls allow for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
The adjustable temperature range is 39-64°F for each compartment. With additional options of wooden shelves or metal shelves, you can convert this unit to be on both sides for wine or beverage only.
- Volume: 7.76 CF (220 Liter)
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-in or free-standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, fully adjustable distances between shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 39-64°F for each compartment
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (70g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/24h
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Net Weight: 181 lb (82kg)
- Unit Size: 38.8"W x 23.2"D x 34.2"H; Depth 23.2" excluded handle, Depth 25.5" included handle.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" on either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
Purchased for a restaurant. Standing up to the riggors of a busy bar, and simultaneously, beautiful. Very happy.
I have a small hotel and we wanted a wine beer Refrig that looks greta and uses space efficiently. This unit is the best on the market. I took along time to review products before I settled on this item.
Although it was back ordered, it was delivered exactly when you said it would be. I love the 39” width with the beverage side for grandkids juice boxes etc. we had it built in and it looks fabulous. Couldn’t be happier. It was worth waiting for.
We love our beverage cooler. We have the under cabinet wine and beer fridge combo. It keeps everything at just the right temperature and stores so much. We now have a lot of extra room in our main frig. It is also very nice looking. Highly recommend!
Super thrilled with this unit and so glad we purchased it. Took some time to get but worth the wait. Added bonus: We get so many compliments.