Don't let your guests' glasses run dry. Keep their favorite vintages perfectly chilled and ready for with KingsBottle 100 bottle wine fridge refrigerator. Featuring two temperature zones, you can keep both red and white wine lovers satisfied at the same time. Designed to be the best dual zone wine cooler refrigerator on the market, our unit KBU-100DX has the craftsmanship you've come to expect from KingsBottle.
KingsBottle - 24" 100 Bottles Upright Dual Zone Wine Cooler in Borderless Black/Stainless Steel Trim Glass Door (KBU100DX)
- This 100 bottle wine fridge refrigerator is designed for long life with high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- The dual-zone unit comes equipped with high-end digital display controllers that accommodate two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Includes our state of the art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance make this the best dual zone wine cooler on the market.
- The beautiful hardwood shelves stay strong, even under heavy loads, and warp-resistant. Optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Riesling, Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door with UV double-layer coated glass protects wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- KBU100DX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame, KBU100DX-FG comes with borderless glass door
- Volume : 10.88 CF (308 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 106 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 11 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption:
- Energy Consumption: 0.793 kWh/D (289 kWh/Year)
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.6"Wx27"Dx55.7"H (598Wx685Dx1415H mm)
- Net Weight: 198.4 lbs (90 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 224.9 lbs (102 kgs)
Love the size and the features of the wine cooler!
I'm very happy with our new wine fridge! It seems like a high quality product. I especially like the all wood shelves. Great looking and very sturdy. Luckily I called after ordering and we were able to get the door swing reversed before delivery. It might be helpful to add door swing selection on the order website. Delivery was great and everyone I spoke to on the phone was helpful.I see were big bottles are a bit tight but still holds plenty for us. I highly recommend this product and company! Thanks for a great product and quality service!
We just installed this refrigerator and have not had enough time to judge its performance yet. Will report back in 60 days.
Lovely looks good and chills to perfection. The shelves are wooden. Two sections mean I will be able to store my whites here as well. Installed in new kitchen looks fantastic. Perfectly fits in the space next to existing fridge matches with the grey and black worktops. The design is chic and elegant. It is virtually silent in operation.
I have been using my 100 bottle cooler for one month and am very happy with this purchase. The dual zones maintain proper temperature and the wooden racks are best for storing wine. I removed the bottom three racks to accommodate open bottles and mineral water. That still leaves plenty of room for storage, at least for my needs. I sincerely recommend this high quality cooler.