The KingsBottle large upright wine cooler fridge has a sleek, single-zone design that improves the look of any room and stores your bottles at the perfect temperature. It holds up to 166 bottles of wine (or 133 bottles with 3 display shelves at the top). With KingsBottle quality cooling, a quiet Embraco INVERTER compressor, and reasonable prices, this upright beverage cooler makes a fine addition to any kitchen, bar, or wine room.
Choose the 166 bottles upright wine fridge KBU-170WX from Kingsbottle for elegant storage and cooling solution for your favorite wines.
- The 166 bottles upright wine cooler drink has a long-lived, quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling.
- Manufactured with a premium digital temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode and energy-saving management.
- Whisper-quiet fans ensure even, efficient cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- FULL-EXTENSION racks/hardwood-shelves are strong and warp-resistant, optimizing for maximum bottle capacity with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles. Three display shelves at the top are perfect for you to see the bottle label.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles, regardless of weight.
- The gas-charged tempered safety glass is a UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes a lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Volume : 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 166 bottles of wine (133 bottles with the option of 3 display shelves at the top)
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration : 3 Display + 10 Standard beech wood shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 41-64°F (5-18°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels : < 40dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 1.33 kWh/D ( 360 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H (598Wx685Dx1825H mm)
- Net Weight : 286.6 Lbs (130 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 310.9 lbs ( 141 kgs)
Delivery was quick; much faster than quoted. Great product and good quality. The control keep our wine at the perfect temp. One slight criticism-the shipping tracking could have been better. If you are considering buying go bigger than you think you need. You will happily fill with your favorites knowing they are well protected.
First, the not so good part of the review...these units don’t last long. As with many coolers of this price range, five years is probably the max. Be aware. Now the good stuff...Kingsbottle’s customer service and support are top notch. They will walk you through your problems, give you a good diagnosis, and if you need a significant repair or replacement, they’ll hold your hand through the entire process. Their reps (especially Olivia) are patient and care about their customers. They’ve changed compressors now, so maybe the unit’s will even last longer!
After reading many reviews on several brands of wine fridges, I was skeptical with just about all brands. Yet, I knew I still would like a dual zone fridge and landed on this brand. The cooler works great and is pretty quiet, rarely hear the compressor kick on. Very quiet unit, easy operational digital controls. Shipped to me in perfect condition.
Works great and looks good. No problems with this 1 and my 1st 1 has been trouble free to 2 years . Good people to do business with. Delivery went well both times!!
This wine fridge but so far - so good...It arrived on time and looks great. Still loading my wine. (I purchased 2 units) I like the flexibility of the shelving - better than most. Time will tell about durability - and whether the temperature holds true.