- Dual temperature zones allow pinpoint precision for storage and serving temperatures
- SplitShelf™ configuration provides modular shelving for more storage space
- Simply stack your favorite standard-sized cans on top of each other with the half-shelf.
- Then, place your taller bottles or cans in front of it so you can mix and match the contents of your fridge.
- With SplitShelf™, you've got options.
- Craftsman beech wood wine racks and seamless, stainless steel door add more sophistication to your home
- Front-venting compressor design allows fridge to slide under counters or stand alone
- Triple-pane glass and adjustable LED light keeps cold air inside and lets you pick the perfect level of brightness
- Product Dimensions: 24.30"D w/ handles x 14.80"W x 33.90"H
- Product Internal Volume: 3.2 ft3
- Product Weight: 81.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 90 watts
- Amps: 2.0 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 3
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Top Temperature Range: 37-50° F
- Bottom Temperature Range: 50-66° F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Beverage Capacity: 60
- Number of Beverage Racks: 2
I needed a 15inch Wine/Beverage fridge to go under the counter and this one was perfect. It looks so Much better then a mini Fridge and it actually holds a lot of cans. I wish the rails rolled out a little easier for better access to the cans but it's not that big of a deal. We did have An issue with the unit not reading the temperature correctly but the customer service was so phenomenal. They responded quickly and was very helpful in resolving our issue.
The unit is just what I've been wanting for my small basement project (work-in-progress dry bar)! It's really compact, not loud and the beech wood wine racks is a nice elegant touch. I love how you can configure the upper level racks to fit large size cans or bottles. It is exactly what I expected and some - the unit is definitely the center of attention in my little bar.
I purchased this as a gift for my husband. He loves the fridge. It holds both cans and bottles. Perfect size for our vacation home. Frees up space in our main refrigerator as well. Highly recommend this.
We replaced a trash compactor with this beverage center in our kitchen. It fits perfectly under the counter and has an excellent storage capacity. Any issue that has come up, New Air has been quick to address.
Just finished my kitchen reno and was limited on the size of fridge I can fit in the kitchen and was happy I found this fridge, perfect size and that has a dual zone where I can fit my pop and wine was fantastic and an added bonus. You might say 15" inch is small but in fact it is more than enough to hold lots of drinks for any party you host. Highly recommend it.