The roomy NewAir 24" Built-In Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Fridge slides easily between standard base cabinets to create the ultimate wine cellar in your custom kitchen. It can also stand alone anywhere you like. This fridge offers two cooling zones to keep 46 bottles of red and white wines at their ideal temperatures — and it looks great doing it, thanks to stainless steel and beech wood finishes.
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this state-of-the-art beverage fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters. Just slide it into place for a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry — or let it stand alone.
The choice is yours.
Newair - 24” 46 Bottles Dual Zone Built-in Wine Cooler in Stainless Steel with Beech Wood Shelves (AWR-460DB)
- Built for both residential and commercial applications
- Spacious, 24-inch design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
- Dual temperature zones store both red and white wines to perfection.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures between 40 and 66 degrees.
- Triple tempered glass doors provide extra insulation and UV protection.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, garages and more.
- Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 33.00"H
- Product Internal Volume: 5.3 ft3
- Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 90 watts
- Amps: 1.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 39 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Type: Dual zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Rack Construction: Wood
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: 40-50 F (upper zone) 50-66 F (lower zone)
- Stemware Storage: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-600A
Love this wine fridge! The beech wood shelves are a beautiful touch, also the fridge is quiet which is a major plus!
We have enjoyed our wine fridge for the past three years. It is as functional as it is attractive. I especially like the wood shelving and the dual zones work great for whites and red.
I purchased the unit last year and it has been a great addition to my home. It is a great looking unit and easy to control. I had some trouble with it recently and the support has been great.
We will be using our unit for both white and red wines. The LED lights really class it up.
This wine fridge was exactly what I needed. Would recommend.