The NBC177BS00 is the ultimate entertainer's fridge. With room for a whopping 177 standard cans of beer or soda, you'll never run out of drinks for the whole party. This model can stand alone or slide into your cabinets for a streamlined look. Its digital temperature controls and adjustable shelves allow you to create customized storage for all your favorite beverages. There’s even a lock and key to keep your adult drinks from falling into the wrong hands.
Newair - 24” 177 Can Built-in Beverage Center in Black Stainless Steel (NBC177BS00)
- Spacious interior has room for 177 cans — that's almost 30 six-packs!
- Front-facing vents allow fridge to slide between cabinets or stand alone.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune the thermostat down to 37 degrees.
- Adjustable shelves create space for cans, bottles and more.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more.
- Product Dimensions: 22.60"D (24.25" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 33.00"H
- Product Internal Volume: 5.3 ft3
- Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 90 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Bottle Capacity: 177
- Type: Single zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel, Black
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: 37F - 66F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Beverage Capacity: 177
- Number of Beverage Racks: 6
This beverage fridge is used in the basement bar and I couldn't be happier. Temp is consistent and gets cool fast. I chose this over other because of Newair's reputation and the black stainless steel look matched my design. When I replace my other bev fridge in my kitchen It will be a Newair.
This unit was an addition to our kitchen remodel, sleek and elegant. The unit was not cooling when installed. The customer service I received was excellent and have shipped a replacement unit, can't wait to use this . Very nice looking appliance.
This is very attractive in our newly remodeled basement. It holds so much and we sure appreciate the ease of loading it. It runs very quietly and keeps beverages cooled nicely. It is reasonably priced and we don't know how we got along without it!
We remodeled our kitchen with black stainless steel appliances and wanted a beverage fridge to match. This was one of the few with this color and priced more reasonable than some other brands asking as much as a regular fridge. This unit is quiet and holds a lot of drinks, freeing up our main fridge for food. The glass front and blue led light had just the look we are going for. NewAir support has been great with any questions we had as well even outside the warranty period.
I purchased it 2 months ago for a built in counter that i finished on my wet bar...I used website dimensions and it fit perfectly once I got the unit. The black color match very nice with the rest of the bar and the blue light is very cool. My Perrier's and Beers stayed at a nice 37 degree..