Get ready to party with the Newair AWB-360DB.
- Store up to 18 standard wine bottles and 58 standard cans in two separate cooling zones
- Front-facing vents allow this fridge to be built into cabinets or stand alone
- Store wine in the right zone (41-72F) and beverages in the left zone (36-72F)
- Removable shelves create space for oversized bottles and cans
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, media rooms and more
- Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handles) x 23.50"W x 34.50"H
- Product Internal Volume: 4.1 ft3
- Product Weight: 107.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 100 watts
- Amps: .09 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Number of Wine Racks: 6
- Rack Construction: Metal
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Right Temperature Range: 41-72° F
- Left Temperature Range: 36-72° F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Beverage Capacity: 60
- Number of Beverage Racks: 4
AWB-360DB English Product Manual
We use the item to store drinks for our friends and family when they visit and they absolutely love it. We put this item in our bar and it has become the center piece of the bar. Would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a wine/beverage unit
We have enjoyed the use of this unit and if needed I can't say enough about their customer service. Outstanding!
We have a dry bar in our great room where this unit is installed. The noise level is quite acceptable. The dual zone feature is great for beer and wine.
We love the dual zone feature of this unit as well as the beautiful styling. We had an issue after the warranty but the factory was quick to respond and resolve for us.
We purchased this several years ago for storing cold beverages and wine. It has worked great without problems. As with most appliances that are heavily used, parts sometimes need replaced which is the case with this. It needs a new thermostat. I messaged the company via Chat and just minutes later someone replied. Then they put me in touch with customer service for more information. That response was also within a few minutes. The part cost of $15 is being waived for shipping and tax only. Stellar customer service.