This Whynter Built-In Wine Bottle Refrigerator offers great design and quality functionality for all your wine storage, display, and collection needs. The wine refrigerator can hold up to 54 standard 750ml wine bottles, and the powerful compressor cooling system allows for temperatures ranging from 40 – 65ºF.
Whynter - 24" 54 Bottle Single Zone Stainless Steel Wine Cooler (BWR-541STS)
The versatile front ventilation design lets the wine refrigerator be used as a freestanding or built-in unit, and the stainless steel door with a curved handlebar looks great in any living room, dining room, or home bar.
The five removable wood rollers let you safely and easily access your wine collection, while the soft white LED interior light helps you view your wine refrigerator contents. On top of that, the glass door is tempered, double-paned, and gray-smoked for maximum UV protection.
Built-in or Freestanding Capable
The front ventilation design of this unit allows for flush-with-cabinet under counter installation or simply freestanding usage.
You and your guests will appreciate the stainless steel trimmed glass door, and sleek black cabinet. Designed with intuitive use in mind, this freestanding wine refrigerator has a sleek touch control that lets you set the temperature to anywhere from 40 – 65ºF.
Keep your wine bottles organized across 5 beautiful wood storage shelves.
Temperature Memory Function
In the event of a power interruption, the wine refrigerator will revert to the previous temperature settings.
Secure your wine collection with the built-in door lock and key set.
● Capacity: 54 standard 750ml wine bottles
● Built-In / Freestanding Installation
● Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
● Luxurious curved handlebar
● Open-door and malfunction warning system
● Temperature memory function
● Sabbath mode function
● Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Adjustable thermostat from 40ºF – 65ºF/ 5ºC – 18ºC
● Soft white LED Interior Light
● Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures precise temperature distribution
● Security Lock and key
● Reversible door swing
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree optional temperature indicators
● Five removable slide-out roller wood-faced shelves
Shelf One: 16 bottles capacity
Shelf Two through Five: 8 bottles capacity
Bottom section: 6 bottles capacity
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Noise Level: <45 dB
● Power: 85 watts / 0.8 Amps
● ETL listed
● Product dimensions: 32.5″ H x 23.75″ W x 22.25″ D(23.5″ D with handle installed)
● Package dimensions: 37″ H x 28″ W x 28″ D
● Net weight: 121 lbs
● Gross weight: 139 lbs
*This unit has a one-year limited warranty.
Freestanding / Built-in
54 standard 750ml wine bottles
Security Lock and key
40ºF-65ºF / 5ºC-18ºC
|Maximum Power Consumption||
85 watts / 0.8 A
32.5″ H x 23.75″ W x 22.25″ D(23.5″ D with handle installed)
5 removable slide-out roller wood-faced shelves
|Noise level (dBA)||
I am a designer so have purchased at least 10 of these for different clients. I think it is the best on the market for the price. It won't hole as much wine as it say but then again none of them do. The temperature has never waivered 1 degree.
This wine fridge is the perfect size for my newly renovated kitchen! Love the telescoping wood shelves which slide so smoothly. It is very well made and sturdy and looks ultra high end.
We have this as the focus of our newly remodeled den/bar space. It now holds all the wines we hold dear. Keeping good temperature and is truly a low noise chiller. I like that it has gliding shelves and a nice wood trim.
I bought 6 weeks ago. Quality is very good, temperature is as low as 40F.