This wine cooler and bar refrigerator combo is a set of two units. With 3 separate temperature zones, now you can store the Reds, Whites, Spirits, and any soft drinks at your preferred temperatures. Standalone or side by side, built-in or freestanding, they will give the appearance of one unit
1. This combo is a set of 2 units. The image provided displays the wine unit on the left and the beer unit on the right, however, depending on our available inventory, their positions may be swapped. For a specific ordering, please leave a note when checking out.
2. For information of the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Volume: 15CF*2 (425*2 Litre)
- Capacity: 630 Cans (330 ml) + 159 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves + 15 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Beer Side: 36°F to 68°F ( 2°C to 20°C)
- Wine Side:
- Upper Zone 36°F to 54°F ( 2°C to 12°C );
- Lower Zone 54°F to 68°F ( 12°C to 20°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F ( 0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.7A
- Power Input: 165W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 23.42”W x 27.36”D x 70.86”H (Included 0.59" stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.