- Dual temperature zones allow pinpoint precision for storage and serving temperatures
- SplitShelf™ configuration provides modular shelving for double the can storage
- Smooth rolling wine racks keep corks moist and minimizes vibrations
- Front-facing compressor design allows fridge to slide under counters or stand alone
- Triple-pane glass and LED lighting provide lasting, efficient beauty
- Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 33.0"H
- Product Internal Volume: 5.3 ft3
- Product Weight: 119 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Chills up to 20 wine bottles, 70 cans
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 90 watts
- Amps: 1.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 39 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Rack Construction: Metal & wood
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: 37-50 F (upper zone) 50-66 F (lower zone)
- Stemware Storage: No
This beverage cooler is perfect for a mix of can and bottle drinks. Dual zones provide great flexibility and the cooler keeps cool and operates quietly.
Product is just what we were hoping for! Great look, quiet and fits the space perfectly.
We have this fridge installed in our kitchen island and we love it! We have been using it for over a year now with no problems and get many compliments on it especially the blue lighting. It holds a decent amount of beer/seltzers on the top half and we can stock the bottom with wine on two shelves at two desired temperatures. It is very quite, I don't notice any sound at all. I am very pleased and would definitely purchase this unit again!
Works great. We use it as the downstairs under cabinet cooler and love the dual zones for beer/soda (top) and wine (bottom). The 'blue light' LED is a cool touch at night as well. Easy to clean and defrost (every 3-4 months) as well.
This was a great purchase for both our red and white wines. I like the clear glass door that shows the bottles, as well as the dual zone temperature setting that allows the correct cooling temperature for both white and red wines. It's extremely quiet. The wood and wire trays seem sturdy and well built. The unit looks impressive and the neatest feature is the interior colored lights that can be turned on and off. When on at night, it really provides a cool vibe to the kitchen! I had a small issue with the unit, and I was impressed with how responsive Newair was! They emailed back, sometimes within minutes, and resolved my issue wonderfully!