The NewAir AWR-1160DB features an impressive 116 bottle storage capacity, two separate chilling zones, and triple pane insulated glass for optimized storage of your favorite wines. An attractive stainless steel design, coupled with artisan-inspired, smooth-gliding Beechwood shelves make this dual zone wine fridge a worthy showcase for any wine connoisseur. The low noise compressor and fan cooling system deliver enhanced even cooling, and the secure lock feature offers peace of mind.
Newair - 27” 116 Bottles Dual Zone Built-in Wine Cooler in Stainless Steel with Smooth Rolling Shelves (AWR-1160DB)
- Built for both residential and commercial applications
- Ultra-large capacity stores up to 116 bottles of your favorite wines
- Two cooling zones offer a temperature range of 40-50 degrees in upper zone and 50-66 degrees in lower zone
- Triple tempered UV protected glass delivers improved insulation efficiency and reduces condensation
- Smooth gliding, premium Beechwood shelves allow for effortless wine selection and storage customization
- Low noise compressor cooling eliminates distracting sound
- An adjustable interior soft gold LED light ensures an enhanced view of your wine collection
- Product Dimensions: 26.90"D (28.75" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 54.75"H
- Product Internal Volume: 12.4 ft3
- Product Weight: 183.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 130 watts
- Amps: 1.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Bottle Capacity: 116
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Rack Construction: Wood
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: Upper zone 40-50, Lower zone 50-66
- Stemware Storage: No
I was worried about the noise, since the location is near my home theater, but this unit is very quiet. Also, it looks very nice in my kitchen area.
I purchased this product a month ago and have been very happy with it. I really like the ease of the sliding, adjustable shelves because it makes it extremely easy to view bottles (and allows all of my bottles to fit). It's also extremely easy to use, including the ability to set temperatures on both the top and bottom.
I really like this wine cooler and its design. Some of my favorite features are the adjustable shelves, lighting, but more importantly, that its dual zone! Great for keeping both reds and whites at the perfect temps, without needing two separate coolers! I also like that you can adjust the door to open in either direction, depending on individual needs.
The Dual Zone 116 Bottle Wine Cooler is a compressor powered classy appliance that holds a great amount of wine bottles. We personally like the adjustable, slide out shelves and the gold LED lighting.
I started out with smaller model for the office to have quick access to wines on the way to dinner about 5 years ago and love it . I just recently got the bigger size for home and it works even better at keeping my white and red wines at the perfect temperatures with the dual zone feature. the best bang for the buck and it's a So Cal based company with great customer care service