An excellent addition to any kitchen, home bar, or game room, the Smith & Hanks 32-Bottle Dual-Zone Built-in/Freestanding Wine Fridge offers versatile storage for wine enthusiasts. With two separate temperature zones, it allows you to store your red and white wines at their optimal serving temperatures. The sleek glass door makes it easy to select the perfect bottle for any occasion, while the option to build it into existing kitchen cabinetry or use it as a freestanding unit provides flexibility.
- Build into cabinets or use as a free-standing appliance
- Dual paned, UV-protected glass, black cabinet with stainless trimmed door
- 6 removable, wood-accented shelves
- Dual temperature zones (41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° in the lower zone)
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit
- Fan-circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
- Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy-efficient compressor
The wine fridge also features a vibration reduction system, LED lighting, and a locking door. Additionally, its noise rating is as low as 40 decibels, ensuring a quiet operation. The reversible door and front venting offer added convenience, and its environmentally friendly refrigerant uses no ozone-depleting chemicals.
- 1 oversized bottle shelf accommodates bottles up to 3 1/2" in diameter
- Bottle count: 23 minimum, 32 maximum
With its reliable and dependable performance, this wine fridge is an ideal choice for affluent homeowners, wine and craft beer enthusiasts, hosts and entertainers, as well as interior designers and architects seeking a high-quality storage solution for wine collections.
Very pleased with this wine fridge. Did a lot of research to find an attractive quality fridge to fit 15” opening. Runs quietly and looks awesome in our no demo kitchen renovation
Unit is working fine and dual zone temps seem to be accurate. Shelves are a little disappointing compared to our last cooler but may just take some getting used to-they do not seem to keep bottles from moving side to side when pulling them out/pushing them in. Overall appearance is great!