Smith & Hank's best selling wine cooler has been given a modern update with black stainless steel trim that will make your guests envious. At 15" wide and storage capacity of up to 32 bottles in 2 temperature zones this compact cooler can be built into cabinets or used free standing.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What it has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
• 7 removable and adjustable, wood accented shelves
• Single temperature zones 41°-72°
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
What it holds:
• Bottle count: 23 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 32 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
• Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Locking door
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW88SRBSS):
• Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34” Height x 15” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 84 lbs.
• Input power: 160 Watts
• Starting Amps: 7.2
• Running Amps: 1.4
• Volts: 115V
• Hertz: 60HZ
• Estimated energy use: 243 kWh/Year
• Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler