Always in style, black stainless steel wine coolers can add a warmth that traditional stainless does not. Our 46 bottle model provides dual zone cooling and a 24" width that will fit seamlessly with any kitchen decor.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What It Has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
• 6 removable, wood accented shelves
• Dual temperature zones (41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone)
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
What it holds:
• Bottle count: 33 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Pinot bottles), 46 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
• Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Locking door
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW145DRBSS):
• Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25"" including handle). Weight - 128 lbs.
• Input power: 160 Watts
• Starting Amps: 7.2
• Running Amps: 1.4
• Volts: 115V
• Hertz: 60HZ
• Estimated energy use: 353 kWh/Year
• Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler