This Allavino FlexCount II VSWR30-1SL20 30 Bottle Single Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology features a convenient 15" wide cabinet that can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 64°F
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 30 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 33.5" H x 15" W x 23.25" D
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount vibration-dampening shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Built-In Wine Cellar with 30 Bottle Capacity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can choose your style
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 92.6 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
30 Bottle Capacity
The VSWR30-1SR20 features 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino's revolutionary new metal shelves are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize your available storage space. These shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks, and feature wood slats that cradle your bottles and prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Built-In Design with Security Lock
This unit is front-venting, and can be built into your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
|Depth||23.25" (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||92.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||106.0 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||Glass with Stainless Frame|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||0.9 A|
It fits perfectly in my pantry!
The Allavino came well packaged and on time. I am very impressed with the design of the door and handle. I chose the towel bar to match my other appliances. I read the product description in great detail before I bought it. I had the handle installed and the unit placed in a very short time. The best thing is that I could the unit to hold all 30 of the bottles it said it could hold. I now just hope this lasts longer than my previous model.
We have been looking for a good looking 15" wine unit for a while. This unit is placed under a granite countertop in our custom bar. It is running very quiet. The racks are amazing on this unit. The racks are very solid and easy to load the bottles. Installing the handle was easy. The unit came with extra protective packaging. I would definitely buy another one.
This wine cooler looks great. The temps are very accurate and the digital controls are easy to understand. The unit is currently installed undercounter and is very quiet. I am very happy with my purchase
Our old Uline model quit after 5 years. I did not want to spend so much this time around. I purchased this unit because of the Flex Count racks. There were a lot of photos detailing how they work and what type of bottles they hold. The price was very economical for so many high end features. The unit came well packaged and was a breeze to install. I would purchase again.