The Allavino FlexCount Classic II YHWR172-2SL20 Dual-Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 172 wine bottles, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology from Allavino.
Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that glide out smoothly on roller guides, giving you convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near-zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 40-56 F in the upper zone and 54-65 F in the lower zone (zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart)
- Sturdy hardwood shelves glide out smoothly to give you easy access to up to 172 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy-efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 76.5" H x 23.75" W x 27" D
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame and Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can customize your cooler
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Two temperature zones allow you to store red and white wine simultaneously*
- Upper Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 76.5"H x 23.75"W x 27"D
- Weight: 245 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
* - Zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart
Two Temperature Zones
Because red and white wine age differently, it is necessary to store them at different temperatures. Internal fans direct cool air where you need it, allowing you to set the lower temperature between 54-65 F for red wines and set the upper zone between 40-56 F for white wines (zones must be set at least 10 degrees apart). A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines.
Wooden Shelves Extend on Rollers
14 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend all but the bottom shelf so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove he front bottles to determine what is behind them.
Control each zone easily and intuitively with the digital temperature display and push button controls. The digital thermostat provides precise control by allowing you to adjust the temperature in one degree increments. Once the desired temperature is set, the display will show the present temperature in the cabinet, allowing you to keep track of the unit's performance. You can also control the lights, toggle between Celsius and Fahrenheit, or turn the unit off with the push of a button.
The classic design elements incorporated into this stunning wine cellar will be sure to impress your friends in any environment. Its sides and top have a sleek black finish so it can be used freestanding in the dining room, while its front-venting construction allow it to be built into cabinetry for a seamless look in the kitchen. Cool blue display lighting, elegant wood wine racks, and a brushed stainless steel door frame complete the wine cooler's appealing look.
|Depth||27.0" (28.75" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||245 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||297 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 172 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||14|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
I’ve owned the VSWR128 and YHWR172 and can provide some consumer insight on these models. Flexcount Series VSWR128 128 bottle Single zone that “...features metal shelving....” Classico Series YHWR172 172 bottle dual zone “...bottles are stored on sturdy wooden wine racks...” Units installed free standing in my basement which is a relatively constant 70F and 50% humidity. Racking: The 128 unit has metal shelves with wood slats. Burgundy style bottles didn’t fit well. They fit, but the full 128 bottle capacity was impossible to achieve. In addition, the woodchrome finishing on the face of each rack was attached with screws which protruded just enough so that my labels were being torn up. I ended up removing the chrome finishing and re-attaching the underlying wood with recessed screws. That small change made a difference. On the other hand, the Classico series 172 bottle has wood shelves. Burgundy bottles fit well. IMHO the Classico racking layout is superior. This is the most important takeaway from my experience. Longevity: The 128 unit stopped working after 2 years and was removed from service. The 172 bottle unit is only a few months old at this point. Cooling: The 128 bottle unit was set to 50F and maintained a constant temperature (until it stopped working). The 172 bottle unit is set to 50F for the upper zone and 60F for the lower zone. I haven’t done a wet temperature test but the unit reports temps +- 2F, which is ok for my storage needs.
Had it for 6 months now with no problems. Keeps temperature well, and it is a great option for starting a wine cellar!
I researched many wine coolers and found that the Allavino was the best on the market. The beverage factory helped me select exactly what would work best for me. They could have up sold me but did not. The flex count 172 bottle unit was delivered right to my garage. I was very impressed with the care taken to package the unit. No dings or scratches any where. My friends helped me move it to my wine cellar. It is true you can put any size bottle in any drawer without interference. Over all I would recommend this to my best friend.
They look great. I bought three for my kids but one arrived damaged
It's so quiet. Love the drawers they don't come out on you. Very happy.