The Allavino FlexCount II Series VSWR56-1SL20 Single Zone Wine Refrigerator withTru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 56 wine bottles of various sizes. and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 64°F
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 56 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 33.9" H x 23.4" W x 23.6" D
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles included so you can attach the handle that best suits your needs
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H x 23.4"W x 23.6"D
- Weight: 123.5 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
56 Bottle Capacity
The VSWR56-1SL20 features 5 shelves that can fit 9 bottles each, as well as a bottom shelf that can fit 11 bottles, for a maximum storage capacity of 56 bottles.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
|Unit Weight||123.5 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||170.0 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 56 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||9|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Running Amps||0.9 A|
I've only had this for a week, but I already love it more than any other wine cooler I've owned. The shelves are wonderful and fit all of my larger than Bordeaux bottles. I can get 8-9 bottles on each shelf, and have 53 bottles (including an entire shelf of Pinots) in it already. I have room for another bottle or two, so capacity-wise it does what it says. Well designed and looks great in my space. Assuming it holds up, I will definitely consider buying a second. Customer service from Beverage Factory and from the delivery company (I added the White Glove delivery) were both top notch. Very happy customer.
I have had this refrigerator for a few weeks now. I really like the shelf design and the quality of the drawer slides. The drawers feel sturdy even when fully extended and storing wine. The unit is also quieter than a standard refrigerator when running with no noticeable vibration.
I bought two of these, one with a right hinge and one with a left. These are very attractive units, and appear very well built. We had a long delay on receiving the second unit, and it came with a small dent in the back, but Beverage Factory's customer service department successfully and promptly addressed the issue. They came with a choice of two handles for the door, both of which are stylish and sturdy. They do seem a bit noisy but we don't have the granite countertop in place as of yet, which will likely eliminate most of the noise we hear. I feel like I made a good purchase with these units, and that I chose a good vendor in Beverage Factory. I'll try to remember to come back to give an update to this review in six months or a year.
I use the cooler only for red wine. It holds the 56 bottles just like advertised. It keeps the temperature very clise to the setting. Easy too set uo and I have had no issues. Some bottles are longer at the neck and they fit well in the bottom tray.
I bought a larger one a couple years ago and am extremely happy The unit is very quiet I have them in an enclosure off the kitchen. The shelves roll out easily and the ability to arrange bottles is a great plus