Made up of one single zone wine refrigerator and one dual zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinges placed side by side, the Allavino FlexCount II 3Z-VSWR2128-S20 Three Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Allavino - 47" Wide 249 Bottles Three Zone FlexCount II Tru-Vino Side by Side Stainless Steel Wine Cooler (BF 3Z-VSWR2128-S20)
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-64°F in the left zone, 41-61°F in the upper right zone, and 45-64°F in the lower right zone
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 249 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 55.2" H x 47" W x 27" D
Please Note: This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that both need to be plugged into an outlet
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevent damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Both Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles are included for you to choose from
- The black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Three independently controlled temperature zones
- Left Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 64°F
- Upper Right Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F and 61°F
- Lower Right Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F and 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than the upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 55.2"H x 47"W x 27"D
- Weight (each unit): 205 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
249 Bottle Capacity
The 3Z-VSWR2128-S20 features 19 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 2 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum capacity of 249 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
Cear digital displays with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. Built-in security locks protect your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
|Unit Weight||410 lbs. (2 units - 205 lbs. each)|
|Shipping Weight||522 lbs. (2 units - 249.1 lbs. each)|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 249 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||21|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||19 Shelves Hold 11 Bottles/2 Shelves Hold 20 Bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|VSWR121-2 Energy Guide|
|VSWR128-1 Energy Guide|
In short, these coolers (two separate units) have been excellent and I have no serious complaints. The looks great and they function exactly as they should. The shelves are strong and are relatively adaptable to different bottle sizes, the controls are simple and intuitive and it's not nearly as loud as some other reviews for similar models suggest. My only complaints are related to the actual design. And I complain only because the designers were so close to getting it perfect. All they had to do was add about an inch to the width and an inch to the height and then all but the fattest champagne and pinot bottles would fit without issue. I know that the product description points out these two bottle shapes, but in practice there are many higher-end wine makers that use heavier, thicker, and sometimes slightly taller bottles that all will create issues with trying to get 11 bottles on a shelf. Standard bottles - no problem. Everything else - could be a problem. And it's not just the width of the shelf, it's also the height. Some bottles (not just pinot noirs) are tick enough that you can't close the shelf while some are close and only scrape the label off. Not the end of the world, but disappointing. Now, there are 3 shelves on the left and two on the right that are capable of holding all of these fatter bottles, but that may not be enough. In real world usage, knowing that there aren't many people out there that are going to spend a few thousand dollars on wine storage and then fill it up only with $10 bottles of wine, these coolers probably hold a little less than 200 bottles. I've got a pretty good mix of Californians, French, Italian, Spanish and southern hemisphere wines, and that's about where I'm at. The thing that's so frustrating is the coolers only had to be slightly larger. It's not like these are standard sized for any particular space as they are designed now. Make each side 1 inch wider and taller, charge $20 more for the additional parts and materials, and they would get 5 stars in my book. So close! Even so, they are excellent. I'd give them a 9 out of 10, but I can't rate them at 100%.