Made up of one single zone wine refrigerator and one dual zone wine refrigerator with opposite hinges, the Allavino FlexCount Classic II 3Z-YHWR7274-S20 Three Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 346 wine bottles, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Allavino - 48" Wide 346 Bottles Three Zone FlexCount Classic II Tru-Vino Side by Side Wine Cooler (BF 3Z-YHWR7274-S20)
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperature for each zone, with a set range between 40 and 65 F
- Sturdy hardwood shelves glide out smoothly to give you easy access to up to 346 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 76.5" H x 47.5" W x 28.75" D
Please Note: The 3Z-YHWR7274-S20 is made up of two separate units placed side by side. Each unit has it's own power cord.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology from Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that glide out smoothly on roller guides, giving you convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Powerful and Efficient Cooling
A state-of-the-art compressor provides powerful cooling while being efficient enough to meet the strict California Department of Energy consumption guidelines. Internal fans circulate cool air throughout the cabinet to create faster cooldown and eliminate hot spots, ensuring that each bottle in your collection is aging in the intended temperature range.
The digital displays and push button controls are easily accessible and intuitive. You can precisely control the interior temperature of the cabinet in one degree increments by pressing the up and down arrows. The LED display shows the set temperature during adjustments, then displays the current temperature, allowing you to monitor how the unit is performing. You can also turn the lights on and off, change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius and turn off the power to the appliance with the push of a button.
A finished black cabinet allows the unit to look great in freestanding applications, while the front-venting design allows you to build the appliance into cabinetry so that only the stainless steel framed glass door and toe kick are visible. The cool blue lighting and refined wooden shelves add to an aesthetic that is pleasing to the eye.
Glide-Out Wooden Shelves
Sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend the shelves so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can customize your cooler
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Three temperature zones allow you to store red and white wine simultaneously*
- Single Zone can be set between 40-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Upper Dual Zone can be set between 40-56 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lower Dual Zone can be set between 54-65 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 76.5"H x 47.5"W x 27"D
- Weight (each unit): 245 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
* - Lower Zone must be set 2 degrees warmer than the Upper Zone, and zones cannot be set more than 12 degrees apart
|27.0" (28.75" w/handles)
|Compressor (Parts Only)
|Multiple / Dual Zone
|Cabinet Color / Material
|Energy Star Rated
|Wine Bottle Count
|Up 346 Bottles
|Number of Shelves
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)
|Bottles per Shelf
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)
|Number of Doors
|Color / Material
|Towel Bar AND Curved
|Accepts Custom Panel
|Tinted / UV Protective
|YHWR174-1 Energy Guide
|YHWR172-2 Energy Guide
First out of box wine coolers I've own. There great . Very quiet, smooth draws on ball bearing glides. It looks great . It has a slightly golden smoky hue to the glass. Very attractive. The one downside is the interior lighting. It doesn't light up all the shelves.