The Whynter Stainless Steel Dual Zone Compressor Wine Refrigerator offers premium quality and innovative design ideal for your wine-collecting needs. Whether for the enthusiast or the connoisseur, the Whynter Stainless Steel Dual Zone Compressor Wine Refrigerator provides premium and advanced wine storage functionality.
This wine storage system can hold up to 164 standard 750ml wine bottles; 86 bottles in the top zone and 78 bottles in the bottom zone. The powerful compressor cooling process offers optimum temperatures (low 40ºF to mid 60ºF) for red, white, and sparkling wines. The front ventilation design of this unit allows for flush-with-cabinet installation or simply freestanding usage.
The premium appeal of the BWR-1642DZ features a substantial stainless steel trimmed door accented with a luxurious curved handlebar. The 15 removable wooden flat slide-out shelves offer high-end functionality and safety for your prized wine collection, plus a wire display shelf that lets you proudly display or safely store opened bottles.
Digital Temperature Control
Designed with intuitive use in mind, this freestanding wine cooler comes equipped with a sleek touchscreen control that lets you set the temperature to anywhere from 40ºF – 65ºF / 5ºC – 18ºC.
Dual Zone Storage
This unit features two distinct temperature sections allowing you to maintain specific temperatures for different wine varietals.
Display Wire Shelf
Showcase up to six (6) of your prized wine bottles with the display shelf that will store the bottles at an incline so they are visible from the outside. In addition, the display shelf is good for storing opened bottles of wine at serving temperature.
Prevent sun-inflicted deterioration through the protective coated tempered double pane glass door, designed to let you and your guests view your collection while protecting the wine from harmful ultraviolet radiation.
- Capacity: 164 standard 750ml wine bottles
- Upper Zone Capacity: 86 bottles, 72 (with display shelf)
- Lower Zone Capacity: 78 bottles
- Built-In / Freestanding Installation
- Dual zones for storing different wine varietals
- Stainless steel glass door with sleek black cabinet
- Luxurious curved handlebar
- Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
- Adjustable thermostat for both zones (40F – 65F / 5C – 18C)
- Reversible door swing
- Fahrenheit and Celsius degree temperature indicators
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant: R600a
- Interior lighting strip with 9 energy-efficient LED soft white light bulbs
- Internal fan-forced circulation for even temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
- Cylinder lock and two keys
- Activated carbon filter
- 15 removable wooden flat slide-out shelves
- Shelf One: 20 bottles, 6 bottles (with display shelf)
- Shelf Two through Thirteen: 11 bottles per shelf
- Shelf Fourteen and Bottom Shelf: 6 bottles per shelf
- Display shelf to store bottles at an incline for showcasing or open bottles
*This unit comes with one year limited warranty.
● Noise Level: <45 dB
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 160 watts / 2.0 Amps
● ETL listed
● Product dimensions: 69″ H x 23.5″ W x 26.75″ D (28.5″ D with handle installed)
● Package dimensions: 76.5″ H x 26″ W x 30″ D
● Net weight: 278 lbs
● Gross weight: 298 lbs
● UPC 852749006610
Freestanding / Built-in
164 standard 750ml wine bottles
|Cooling System Type||
Security Lock and key
40ºF-65ºF / 5ºC-18ºC
|Maximum Power Consumption||
160 watts / 2.0 A
69″ H x 23.5″ W x 26.75″ D (28.5″ D with handle installed)
15 removable wooden flat slide-out shelves
|Noise level (dBA)||
Very large capacity. Holds much more than I expected. It’s chills fast and is very stable I. Temperature range from top of the unit to the bottom. It’s a good looking wine fridge.