- The PERFECT appliance for any bar, restaurant, or home.
- A long-life, high-quality, whisper-quiet EMBRACO compressor combines with a state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring vibration-free temperature uniformity in the entire 2 door beverage cooler.
- These under-counter beverage coolers use Italian CAREL temperature controllers, a leading brand in the industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management.
- Heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas. Gas-charged tempered safety glass door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle.
- Aesthetic interior LEDs display your beverages in stunning light.
- The attractive stainless steel and glass door is easy to clean and maintain.
- Ultra-quiet (and durable) vibration-free cooling compressor combined with KingsBottle's state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature always stays uniform throughout the entire cooler.
- Comes with chromed shelves. The shelves slide out and are fully adjustable, allowing you to tailor your beverage center to your storage needs.
- High-end digital controls allow for easy and intuitive temperature management
- Advanced front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
Note: KBU56M is designed to be used indoors.
- Volume: 7.42 CF (210 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 120 bottles (12 OZ) or 198 Cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 160 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) ;210 Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.3 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 2.0 kw.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 35.4"Wx21.5"Dx33.9"H
- Net Weight: 165 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 181 Lbs
Heated Glass Door:
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, the unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / OFF / WEAK), so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C), it must be kept away from rain and weather.
Storage Capacity | KBU56M / KBU56ASD
DIMENSIONS | KBU55
thanks for the order!
Keeps beverages COLD…glass does not fog up…but I have to get on my hands and knees to turn the interior light on and off. Wish there was an easier way to turn the light on/off…and perhaps the light could come on automatically whenever the door opens.
36 Inch Heating Glass 2 Door Built In Beverage Fridge
Love the look and functionality of this bar frig.
Beautiful Fridge. Haven't installed it yet due to COVID-19 but hopefully it will be in place soon to enjoy.