Store your finest bottles of wine in the stylish and functional Whynter Elite Seamless Stainless Steel Door Dual Zone Built-in Wine Refrigerators. Keep both red and white wines at their optimum temperatures using this wine refrigerator’s dual zone operation and wide temperature range of 41°- 72°F.
Whynter - 24" Elite Series 40-Bottle Dual-Zone French Door Wine Cooler (BWR-401DS)
The Whynter BWR-401DS wine refrigerator can store approximately 20 bottles in the left zone and 20 in the right zone, each adjustable using the touch controls and a digital temperature display. Using premium materials and techniques to achieve a seamless door frame, this wine storage unit sets its appearance apart from your conventional product.
With an all-black cabinet, seamless stainless steel double-paned glass french door, and sliding shelves, this wine refrigerator is as alluring as it is dependable. The seamless glass door and soft interior lighting turn your wine collection into a breathtaking display. With its front ventilation design, this unit is intended for built-in installation or simply as a free-standing unit.
● Capacity: 40 standard 750ml wine bottles
● Left Zone Capacity: 20 bottles
● Right Zone Capacity: 20 bottles
● Dual zones for storing different wine varietals
● Built-In Installation / Free-Standing
● Seamless stainless steel glass french doors with sleek black cabinet
● Luxurious curved handlebar
● Open-door warning system
● Temperature memory function
● Sabbath mode function
● Tempered double-pane gray-smoked glass for enhanced UV protection
● Adjustable thermostat for both zones
● Left Zone : 41ºF-72ºF / 5ºC-22ºC
● Right Zone : 41ºF-72ºF / 5ºC-22ºC
● Soft white LED Interior Light with Function mode and Showcase mode
● Powerful fan-circulated compressor cooling ensures precise temperature distribution
● Fahrenheit and Celsius degree optional temperature indicators
● 11 removable pull-out sliding stainless steel-faced shelves
● Left Zone – Shelf One through Six: 3 bottles capacity
– Bottom section: 2 bottles capacity
● Right Zone – Shelf Two through Five: 3 bottles capacity
– Bottom section: 2 bottles capacity
● Environmentally friendly refrigerant
● Voltage: 115V /60Hz
● Power: 100 Watts / 1.0 Amps
● ETL certified
● Product dimensions: 34.5″H x 24″W x 22.5″D (24.25”w/ handle and 33” when open)
● Package dimensions: 37″H x 28″W x 28″D
● Net weight: 107 lbs
● Gross weight: 116 lbs
Freestanding / Built-in
40 standard wine bottles
|Cooling System Type||
Left Zone: 41ºF-72ºF, Right Zone: 41ºF-72ºF
|Maximum Power Consumption||
100 watts / 1.0 Amp
34.5" H x 24" W x 22.5" D (24.25" D with handle installed)
Slide out Metal shelves
|Noise level (dBA)||
After our old wine refrigerator met its demise, albeit for only a few years, I surfed the web for a viable replacement. This time, I wanted one with a designated 'red and white' zone, and after much research, settled on the Whynter BWR-401DS. Though only in our home for a few days, we've been impressed with its styling and cooling ability. It is a tad louder than anticipated, but not at all objectionable. We've spoken with Whynter Customer Support regarding registering the Cooler and its installation, and their Representative, Ruth G., was incredibly helpful, professional, and cordial. With that, we highly recommend this Cooler, Whytner, and their support team (Ruth!) for you your refrigeration needs.
I just received this fridge and I couldn't be happier. It looks great and works even better. You can see and feel the quality right out of the box.
I am very happy with this purchase. It's a quality product and it's heavy duty. The dual temperature is awesome as well.
I searched long and hard for a unit that would replace ours that died. This one is super nice - we have it upstairs in our dry bar area and the dual temps hold the temp! It fits nicely and looks nice. I can hear it from time to time up there but our upstairs is completely open. I opted to write a review because I relied heavily on reviews during my research. This frig has NOT disappointed. We are thrilled with the look. It can squeeze in some champagne bottles - which was a must for us. WE ARE HAPPY!
Wine cooler is very attractive and sturdy looking. The dual zone programming is a nice feature. The unit it a little loud, but other than this it is a great unit.