The Allavino FlexCount II Series VSWR30-2SR20 Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology can store up to 30 of your favorite wine bottles in a 15" wide cabinet that can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Allavino - 15" Wide 30 Bottle Dual Zone FlexCount II Tru-Vino Stainless Steel Wine Cooler (AO VSWR30-2SR20)
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near-zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-61°F in the upper zone and 45-64°F in the lower zone
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 30 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy-efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 33.5" H x 15" W x 23.25" D
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 30 bottle capacity
- Two independently controlled temperature zones.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame glass door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from.
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Size: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at..The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
30 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zone
Despite it's compact size, this handy wine cooler can store up to 30 bottles for convenient access in your kitchen or dining room. Each zone of this dual-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine, but the two zones must be set at least 4 and not more than 10 degrees apart.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Built-In Design with Security Lock
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
|Depth||23.25" (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||92.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||106.0 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||5|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Type||Glass with Stainless Frame|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||120v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||0.9 A|
To be fair, I want to follow up on my previous review concerning the noise. The fridge has a fan sound which I would consider a bit noisy for a small fridge, however this only lasts for about 5 minutes and occurs every 45 minutes or so.
Meets expectations, very good.
We installed this wine refrigerator a little over a month ago to replace our 28 year old stand alone ice maker. So far, it is working very well. It fits the space and looks attractive. We are pleased with the number of bottles to be stored, although we have not yet tried to max out on the 30 bottles for which it is rated. Champagne drinkers like us might scratch your heads a bit. At first, it appeared that we would have to store our champagne on the bottom shelf in the zone with the reds. However, we discovered that a typical champagne bottle will fit on the top shelf if you do not max out the number of bottles on that shelf. I have 4 in there right now. We hear none of the loud noises referenced in other reviews You will be hard pressed to find a better dual zone for the money. One bit of constructive criticism: the individual zones do not always stay within a close range to the temp set. A quick spot check just revealed that the upper zone was within 1 degree, but the lower zone was 6 degrees higher. Check back with me in 28 years to see if the wine refrigerator lasts as long as the ice maker.
The wine cooler looks very good installed in my cabinets. I'm glad I made this purchase.
Received the wine fridge via a truck delivery. It was well packaged on a pallet so it arrived in perfect condition. We just moved into our new place and purchased this unit for an existing 15" spot that used to be a trash compactor from the previous owner. The measurements of this Allavino was exact so all we had to do was just slide it in. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the unit looked after unpacking it. Each shelf holds a good number of bottles for such a slim model. After playing around with the digital controls, I set the temperature range and now it worked perfectly. The tinted door is a nice feature as our kitchen is very bright. The unit does make some noise when the compressor runs. Compered to our regular refrigerator, it is not as loud.