Quality and Style: Elevate your home with the KingsBottle 39" Dual-Zone Built-in/Freestanding Wine & Beverage Center. This fridge is a statement of your commitment to quality and style.
UV Protection: The charged tempered safety glass with UV protection ensures that your wine is safe from harmful light sources, keeping it in perfect condition.
Aesthetic Display: The interior LEDs beautifully showcase your wine and beverage collection, adding an elegant touch to your space.
Ultra-Quiet Cooling: Enjoy a peaceful environment with the ultra-quiet cooling compressor and state-of-the-art fan that evenly distributes cool air throughout the cabinet.
Versatile Shelving: The four hardwood designer shelves and four chromed steel shelves are fully adjustable, providing flexibility to store your beverages as you prefer.
Intuitive Temperature Management: Easily manage the temperature with high-end digital controls, ensuring your beverages are stored at their ideal conditions.
Front-Vented Heat Dispersion: The unique front-vented heat dispersion system allows for built-in installation with minimal clearance, seamlessly integrating into your space.
Flexible Temperature Range: With an adjustable temperature range of 39-64°F for each compartment, you can store both wine and beer at their optimal temperatures.
- Volume: 7.76 CF (220 Liter)
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-in or free-standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, fully adjustable distances between shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 39-64°F for each compartment
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (70g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/24h
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Net Weight: 181 lb (82kg)
- Unit Size: 38.8"W x 23.2"D x 34.2"H; Depth 23.2" excluded handle, Depth 25.5" included handle.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 0.5" on either side, 0.25" on top, 0.5" at the rear
Purchased for a restaurant. Standing up to the riggors of a busy bar, and simultaneously, beautiful. Very happy.
I have a small hotel and we wanted a wine beer Refrig that looks greta and uses space efficiently. This unit is the best on the market. I took along time to review products before I settled on this item.
Although it was back ordered, it was delivered exactly when you said it would be. I love the 39” width with the beverage side for grandkids juice boxes etc. we had it built in and it looks fabulous. Couldn’t be happier. It was worth waiting for.
We love our beverage cooler. We have the under cabinet wine and beer fridge combo. It keeps everything at just the right temperature and stores so much. We now have a lot of extra room in our main frig. It is also very nice looking. Highly recommend!
Super thrilled with this unit and so glad we purchased it. Took some time to get but worth the wait. Added bonus: We get so many compliments.