Enjoy superior built-in or freestanding storage for all of your favorite beers, wines, and sodas with Allavino's all-new FlexCount II 24" Wide VSWB-2SF20 Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Center with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology! Keep a wide assortment of your favorite drinks close at hand thanks to the latest innovation in beverage storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature in each zone using the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to keep your beverages perfectly chilled through consistent temperature maintenance. Allavino's exclusive FlexCount shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottles and cans. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection.
Allavino - 24" Wide 18 Bottles/66 Cans Dual Zone FlexCount II Tru-Vino Wine and Beverage Center in Stainless Steel (AO VSWB-2SF20)
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the temperature in each zone between 41 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit
- FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 18 wine bottles, and up to 66 cans or 48 cans and 21 bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Dimensions: 32.75" H x 23.5" W x 23" D (25" w/Handle)
- Store Wine and Beverages Simultaneously: Keep your beverages frosty while aging your wine properly at warmer temperatures. Each zone is controlled separately so you don't have to decide between wine refrigerators and beverage centers anymore!
Fits Bottles and Cans:
Due to the smart spacing of the shelves in the beverage side, you are not limited to storing cans or laying tall bottles on their side. The top shelf provides enough space for up to 21 8" tall bottles while still allowing up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on the middle shelves and 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf.
Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for storage. Wood slats refine each wine shelf and gently cradle the bottles to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. The beverage shelves feature a textured surface that prevents bottles and cans from sliding as the shelf is moved in and out.
Shelves Extend Effortlessly
Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so nothing in your assortment is out of reach!
Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
Digital Display and Controls:
Each zone has it's own digital display and light with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a breeze!
Built-in or Freestanding Use:
The front-venting design allows the unit to fit seamlessly between cabinets, but the finished sides and top allow it to be used as an attractive freestanding unit.
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Independently controlled wine and beverage zones.
- Operating Temperature Range: High 30's to mid-60's
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown.
- Size: 32 3/4"H w/hinge x 23-1/2"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
The beverage shelves can hold up to 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf, up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on each middle shelf, and up to 21 8" tall bottles on the top shelf, for a total capacity of 66 standard 12 oz. cans or 48 standard 12 oz. cans and 21 bottles. They have a textured surface to prevent the contents from sliding.
The wine side has 6 shelves that can hold up to 3 bottles each for a maximum wine bottle capacity of 18 bottles. Wood slats gently cradle the bottles and keep them from moving. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
|Depth||23"D (25" w/ handle)|
|Unit Weight||140 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||152 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Year|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 18 Bottles|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||Up to 66|
|Number of Shelves||9|
|Material||Metal with Stainless Fronts|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||Varies|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||2|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||1.0 A|
Love the new wine fridge and it fits perfectly in our remodeled kitchen. I love that there is a dual zone for both cans and wine as well. Great choice for anyone who likes both options
Best investment ever!!!
Beverage Factory had the best price for the unit that I was looking for. I was hesitant about ordering from so far away but it shipped immediately. It was delivered by truck by a very friendly driver who was considerate and respectful. We haven't installed the unit yet but have plugged it in and it works perfectly. No damage whatsoever during shipping. Very happy with the purchase.
This refrigerator went into our newly remodeled kitchen and fit perfectly between our 2 new pantries. It holds bottles of beer, cans of soda and beer, and bottles of wine, quite well. We did have to take out one shelf for the beer bottles, but that still leaves us room for 36 cans. Perfect, just perfect!
We put a lot of effort into researching beverage centers and are very happy we chose this one. It looks great, works perfectly so far, and was very reasonably priced. I was nervous about buying this sight unseen, but Carey spent a lot of time answering my questions and allaying my concerns. Apparently Beverage Center is the manufacturer of the Allavino, so they were able to design something with their customers in mind. We knew the fridge would not be silent, but the sound is acceptable white noise. Just very happy with the fridge so far, and Carey assured us that if we do run into a problem, they will stand behind their product.