This model comes with Embraco Inverter Compressor, Low-E glass door. It is super quiet and reduces energy consumption by 40%.
This sleek heavy-duty stainless steel fronted KingsBottle upright beverage refrigerator is large enough for the whole family. This model has been upgraded to Embraco Inverter Compressor, which is super quiet and reduces energy consumption by 40%.
The unit has ultra-fast cool down times worthy of full commercial units yet operates quietly due to the implementation of a 12-volt fan system. All of the shelves are fully adjustable to enable you to maximize the space when chilling items of varying sizes. The heavy-duty chromed steel racking is rated to handle a whopping 26 kilograms per shelf.
Simple electronic controls located inside the door enable you to turn the unit on and off, set the temperature, and operate the light at the touch of a button. The rugged lock enables you to secure your content with total peace of mind. A front ventilation system allows this refrigerator unit to be built into tight-fitting spaces.
Total quality, design, and function ensure that this generous-sized KingsBottle beverage refrigerator unit remains one of our best sellers. You may also be interested in our matching wine fridge that can be placed side-by-side and enables you to store 159 bottles of wine on dedicated fixed hardwood sliding racks.
Note: This is the updated version of the KBU170BX.
Note: For information on the storage capacity, dimensions, cutout, and user manual, please refer to the tab of USER INSTRUCTIONS.
- Volume: 15CF (425 Litre)
- Capacity: 630 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 36°F to 68°F (2°C to 20°C)
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32 - 100 °F (0 -38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Inverter CompressorTop brand Embraco Inverter Compressor; Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Patented sink of compressor Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
45mm Thickness C-Pantane Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Fan Circulated Air-Cooling System Ensure temperature uniformity in the cabinet; Compensates for air humidity.
Activated Carbon Filter Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh.
Low-E Glass Reduce energy consumption; Less condensation on the glass door.
LED Display Digital Touchpad Control Simple and easy to operate; Clear and accurate.
Magnetic Switch Aggressive light control; 2 minutes door open alarm.
Hidden Door Hinge Laminated steel plate, integrated molding; Full Built-in Design.
Seamless S/S Door Frame Artistic appearance; Thin door design.
Beech Wooden Shelf Wine friendly beech wooden shelves; Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
* Low E glass has a thin coating on one side of the glass that acts like an invisible insulating barrier for a refrigerator. This reduces the conduction of heat or cold through the glass, helping to reduce energy consumption and reduce condensation on the glass door.
- Rated Power Input: 110-115V/60HZ
- Rated Current: 1.7A
- Power Input: 165W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Unit Size: 23.42" W x 27.36" D x 70.86" H (Included 0.59" stand feet)
- These front-venting fridge can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 0.5" on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.