These beautiful stainless steel under-counter glass door refrigerators hold up to 140 cans. Solidly constructed 304 stainless steel exterior and a polished stainless steel interior, LOW E Glass heating door, this fridge is the perfect addition to any home bar or entertainment room, now you can meet all of your guests' beverage needs with a front venting unit that fits seamlessly under your countertop. Packed with features you'd expect from the KingsBottle brand, these coolers are designed to give you the storage you need with the efficiency and style you want.
Note: KBU55M can be used outdoors if the location is shaded and there is no dust.
- Our under-counter glass door refrigerators have heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas. The charged tempered safety glass door is surrounded by a beautiful stainless steel frame and handle.
- Solidly constructed 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior for durability and energy efficiency.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be fitted to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- A long-life, high-quality, quiet-running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling is paired with our state-of-the-art fans to evenly distribute cool air throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes premium temperature controllers from Carel of Italy, a leading brand in the controller industry, with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low-temperature alarm system, and energy-saving management.
- Chromed shelves, adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Volume: 4.34 CF (123 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 96 bottles (12 OZ) or 126 cans (11.2 OZ)
- Installation: Built-in or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 chromed metal shelves, fully adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 34-46°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Rated Power Input: 140 Watts (Heated Glass OFF); 170Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption : 0.83kw.h/24h (Heating Glass OFF), 1.29 kw.h/24h (Heating Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 23.4"Wx21.5"Dx32.3"H
- Net Weight: 132 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 143 Lbs
Heated Glass Door:
Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates, unit has 3 x modes (STRONG / OFF / WEAK) so you can adjust if needed as some places are higher in humidity and more subject to condensation.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C) , it must be kept away from rain and weather.
Storage Capacity | KBU55M
DIMENSIONS | KBU55
CUTOUT | KBU55
This cooler hold a lot more drinks than anticipated. It looks great and keeps drinks cold.
I use this in my store and it works great. It keeps the drinks colder than most coolers. Shelves are adjustable.
This is my second one. But I like it enough to buy it again even though it went out in two or three years. Have another brand that is in a storage closet in my office that is still going 10 years later but you know it just doesn't look as cool in our home theater. What can I say!
works great and looks better! It came packed very well but there was a small crack in glass. It turned out it started to show condensation between the glass with in a week. I called with no problem and they shipped me a new door within a week. Great customer service and product so far, It has been 2 months.
his fridge is great! It's so much better than I expected. I absolutely love this thing. It actually gets super-cold. The colored lights that come on when you open the door are awesome! The trays have a lip at the back so things don't fall off, and they slide out smoothly even with tons of cans on them. It has vents inside that circulate and freshen the air. This is the king of can coolers. would recommend to everyone.