Summit - 24" Single-Tap Outdoor Kegerator (SBC635MOS)
The Summit SBC635MOS is the ultimate outdoor beer dispenser for affluent homeowners, wine and craft beer enthusiasts, hosts and entertainers, interior designers, and architects. This full-sized kegerator can hold a variety of keg sizes, including half, quarter, 1/6, or mini kegs.
With its weatherproof design and 304 grade stainless steel construction, this kegerator is built to withstand the elements. The curved towel bar handle adds a touch of elegance to the sleek and modern look. Plus, the removable drip tray and chrome guard rail make serving and cleanup a breeze. The set of locking casters ensures easy mobility for outdoor entertaining.
The SBC635MOS features automatic defrost operation, minimizing user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. The digital thermostat allows you to easily manage the temperature with a simple touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit, ensuring your beer is stored at the perfect serving temperature.
Our American Sankey dual tap kit is included, complete with a regulator, draft arm, and connection hardware. The reinforced steel cover on the floor adds durability when loading kegs. This kegerator is designed for freestanding use.
- Outdoor beer dispenser: Meets UL guidelines for outdoor use, with weatherproof construction and a sealed back.
- Full-sized: Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs.
- Tap Kit included: Includes a regulator, draft arm, Sankey American dual tap, and connection hardware.
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior: Weatherproof construction on the cabinet, door, and top.
- Professional towel bar handle: Curved handle in brushed stainless steel.
- Digital thermostat: Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Automatic defrost: Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation.
- Ideal beer temperature: Operates between 33°F and 50°F to keep a variety of beers stored at the perfect serving temperature.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter: Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety, protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
- Casters included: Set of 2 1/2" high locking casters for easy portability.
- Top guard rail: Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service.
- Stainless steel floor cover: Interior includes a steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs.
- Fully finished cabinet: Allows the kegerator to be used freestanding.
- Environmentally friendly design: 100% CFC free with a hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations.
|Height of Cabinet||33.5" (85 cm)|
|Width||24.0" (61 cm)|
|Width with Door Open||25.25" (64 cm)|
|Depth||25.88" (66 cm)|
|Depth with door at 90°||47.0" (119 cm)|
|Capacity||5.6 cu.ft. (159 L)|
|US Electrical Safety||ETL|
|Canadian Electrical Safety||ETL-C|
|Energy Usage/Year||310.0 kWh/year|
|Voltage/Frequency||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Weight||150.0 lbs. (68 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||157.0 lbs. (71 kg)|
|Parts & Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Compressor Warranty||5 Years|
|Height with Tap||49.0" (124 cm)|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Refrigerant Amount||1.13 oz.|
|High Side PSI||250.0|
|Low Side PSI||110.0|
|Inter Height||28.0" (71 cm)|
|Interior Width||20.5" (52 cm)|
|Interior Depth||19.0" (48 cm)|
|Temperature Range||33°F to 50°F|