Our premium Smith & Hanks wine refrigerator with a dual temperature zones was designed for the wine collector looking for that something extra. Smooth Easy Glide shelves, premium seamless stainless door and Whisper Quiet compressor will store up to 166 bottles of wine and give you years of worry free use.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What It Has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV protected glass, seamless stainless steel trimmed door
• 15 removable and adjustable Easy Slide wood accented shelves
• Dual temperature zones allow storage of wines at a temperature that Dual temperature zones allow storage of wines at a temperature that suits individual storage needs. 41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit
• Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and Whisper Quite compressor
What it holds:
• Bottle count: 125 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Pinot bottles), 166 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 39 decibels
• Reversible door, install with left or right opening
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals
• Vibration reduction system
• LED Lighting
• Locking door
• Front venting
Dimensions: 69.75" H x 24" W x 27" D (add 2" with door handle)
Weight: 269 lbs.