The most flexible wine cooler in the Smith & Hanks lineup, this dual-zone model can store up to 40 bottles at temperatures as low as 34°. There are no limits to what you can store; red wine, white wine, champagne, and prosecco. You name it, this wine cooler can store it! At 24" wide it will fit nicely into any kitchen, home bar, or game room.
When it comes to reliability and peace of mind, Smith & Hanks is second to none and we put our money where our mouth is with a manufacturer's warranty of up to 3 years.
What it has:
• Build into cabinets or use as a free-standing appliance
• Dual paned, UV-protected glass, stainless trimmed door
• 12 removable and adjustable, wood-accented shelves
• Dual temperature zones 45°-64° in the left zone, 34°-43° in the right zone.
• Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit.
• Fan-circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
• Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control, and energy-efficient compressor.
What it holds:
• 2 oversized bottle shelves accommodating large format bottles like Champagne and Magnums
• Bottle count: 36 minimum (calculated using all Champagne or Prosecco bottles), 40 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
• No louder than a whisper. Noise rating: 40 decibels.
• Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone-depleting chemicals.
• Vibration reduction system.
• LED Lighting
• Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW116D):
• Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34 1/4” Height x 24” Width x 23” Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 128 lbs.
• Input power: 160 Watts
• Starting Amps: 7.2
• Running Amps: 1.4
• Volts: 115V
• Hertz: 60HZ
• Estimated energy use: 368 kWh/Year
• Power plug location: Lower left corner at the rear of the cooler