Spiegelau sets the industry standard for high-quality, professional-grade glassware. Combining centuries of expertise with modern techniques, Spiegelau consults highly-respected sommeliers and world-class restaurants ensure that each glass is designed to enhance your drinking experience. This design features a special reservoir that can be filled with ice to chill your whites, or keep reds at cellar temperature. Their glassware is perfect for the everyday wine connoisseur: classic, elegant, and always about the wine. Lead-free crystal decanter Made in Germany Dishwasher safe Set of 1 Crystal clarity, classic yet fresh silhouettes, and thoughtful craftsmanship make Spiegelau the top choice for wine experts. This award-winning fine-dining barware will elevate your home bar—your best vintage deserves superior glassware.
- PREMIUM WINE DECANTER - Spiral detailing at the neck gives this decanter a distinctive look. Bring contemporary elegance to your wine service and the best out of your finest vintages. Fill the bottom inner basin with ice to chill your wine.
- GERMAN LEAD-FREE CRYSTAL BARWARE - Sparkling lead-free crystal construction and modern design enhance your wine-sipping experience. Serve any wine in this elegant crystal decanter to aerate the vintage and enhance the aroma, bouquet, and mouthfeel.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Spiegelau’s Platinum Glass process ensures your glassware’s brilliance. Even when run through 1,500 dishwasher cycles, the glass remained flawless. For best results, use a cleaning brush and drying stand to thoroughly clean the decanter.
- HIGH-END GLASSWARE MAKES A DAZZLING GIFT - Give this stunning glass decanter as a wedding gift or housewarming gift for those with discerning taste. Thoughtfully designed crystal glassware makes for a practical gift with effortless sophistication.
- 500 YEARS OF GERMAN CRAFTSMANSHIP – Spiegelau brings centuries of expertise to modern glassware design. Ideal for gracious entertaining, Spiegelau is synonymous with tradition and elegance, yet perfectly at home with modern sensibilities.