We offer free curbside delivery to any domestic US location (Alaska, Hawaii, and Outer Territories are excluded) for all of our appliances via palletized insured freight delivery. We use basic parcel for all other orders.
Orders generally leave our warehouses within 2-3 business days of purchase, and most orders will take between 3 and 12 days to arrive depending on distance. All large appliances are shipped Freight LTL and as such are subject to driver availability and freight delivery times.
We also offer premium WHITE GLOVE delivery for an additional fee, see delivery options at checkout.
Expedited delivery may be available on request, please contact our customer support today to check availability and to get a quote.
|Ground Shipping via FedEx, UPS, and USPS
Standard curbside truck or porch package shipping, depending on the unit size.
Delivery to the first dry opening. Delivered over your threshold or into your garage/covered porch * Not Inside Delivery
The total package includes:
- Delivery to your room. (Note: Up to two flights of stairs included. Please call to discuss any additional flights of stairs and or unique delivery circumstances.)
- Unpacking of the unit
- Placement in your desired location
- Debris removal
Staircase fees and other complex delivery circumstances may result in extra charges, contact us before ordering to discuss any questions about delivery.
We want you to feel like every item is the perfect match for your home. If it’s not the right fit, we’ll help you get it sorted and have you on your way.
You can return all non-customized items for a full refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply, and the item must be in its original condition and packaging to be accepted.
There is ONE exception - Summit Appliance has a strict policy regarding returns due to buyer's remorse. As such, any purchases made from Summit Appliance are final. However, as a courtesy to our valued customers, we do provide a 24-hour window for modifying or changing orders before they are processed.
Restocking fees may be assessed by manufacturer. Most products will not be charged a restocking fee, however some manufacturer's require that we charge a restocking fee of up to 25% + return shipping fee on select free-standing wine cellars, wine racks, large furniture pieces, cooling units and other items shipped directly from the manufacturer, so please be sure your product is correct before ordering.
In an effort to assist in the reduction of buyer's remorse claims, please see the following list of helpful qualifying questions that you may want to confirm before placing an order.
Helpful Qualifying Questions:
- Confirm the size, description, and color of the unit
- Application/end use of the product (residential, commercial, medical, general purpose facilities, indoor/outdoor applications, etc.)
- Counter-height (freestanding use only) vs. Built-in capable
- Door swing/hinging (note: in the event that a customer orders a customized unit with the wrong door swing on a non-reversible door, the customer is responsible for paying for the door replacement)
- Extra features, such as monitoring devices, locks, fans, digital thermostats, etc.
Reach out to our support staff today if you have any questions before ordering.