- The spacious design holds 58 cans in the left zone and 18 bottles in the right zone
- Craftsman beech wood wine racks and premium seamless, stainless steel door add more sophistication to your home
- Dual temperature zones: store wine in the right zone (41-72F) and beverages in the left zone (37-72F)
- Build-in to standard 24” cabinets or stand alone
- SplitShelf™ configuration accommodates for different sized bottles and cans
- Simply stack standard-sized cans on the half-shelf.
- Then, place taller bottles in front. The shelves can be easily adjusted to mix and match the contents of your fridge.
Security lock and key for peace of mind
- Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handles) x 23.50"W x 34.50"H
- Product Internal Volume: 4.1 ft3
- Product Weight: 115.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel & Black
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 100 watts
- Amps: 2.0 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Door Glass: Low-E glass filled with argon gas
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Right Temperature Range: 40-72° F
- Left Temperature Range: 37-72° F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Beverage Capacity: 60
- Number of Beverage Racks: 4 + 1 Split Rack
- Number of Wine Racks: 6 full wooden racks + 1 small wooden rack
I love this French door wine fridge/beverage cooler. I love that the shelves are removable and can be switched from wine side to beverage side I use one side for white wine and water and other for red wine. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful when I needed more shelves. This is a great wine fridge. Would highly recommend
I love that I can use it for drinks and sodas as well as wine. The wooden shelves in the wine cooler are a lovely touch.
This wine refrigerator is beautiful and looks fantastic in my new built ins in my dining room but… the compressor would not turn on. I called Newair and within about 10 minutes they took care of everything and are sending me a new unit! Customer service was incredible! I am very hopeful that new unit will work and I am looking forward to enjoying my new Wine Refrigerator!
Excellent service and support. We love our unit and needed some parts sent that we misplaced. The service department was very responsive and quickly addressed our concerns. I would highly recommend Newair and the beverage unit we have to anyone looking for a quality built in / standalone wine, beverage cooler.
This fits perfectly in my hom bar. It keeps my adult beverages cold and I can keep it locked up. The inside light, auto defrost, door alarm and overall look of it are what I really like about it.