This single-zone 100-bottle wine cooler ensures you have plenty of your guests' favorite wines on hand, perfectly chilled and ready to serve. This single-zone unit is designed with the care and attention to detail you have come to expect from KingsBottle. Whether you need a single unit or are outfitting an entire restaurant, our coolers represent a premium value for your budget.
- Our 100-bottle wine cooler KBU-100WX has beautiful hardwood shelves that are strong, even under heavy loads, and warp resistant. They are optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Bordeaux, Pinot Noir, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure effortless placement and smooth extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- This unit is equipped with a high-end digital temperature controller for precise cooling.
- Efficient and quiet Embraco INVERTER compressors are matched with our innovative fan design to ensure even fan-forced cooling throughout the cabinet.
- Attractive blue LED lighting looks good while saving electricity costs.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance to maximize your valuable square footage.
- The gas-charged tempered safety-glass reversible door is manufactured with UV double-layer coated glass to protect wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Includes security lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Each of our units is backed by our 2-year warranty and world-class customer service.
- Volume : 10.88 CF (308 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 100 Bottles of Wine
- Installation : Built-In or Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 2 Display + 8 Standard beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range : 41-64°F (5-18°C )
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F (0 - 38°C)
- Noise Level in Decibels : <41dB
- Inverter Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption:
- Energy Consumption: 0.74 kWh/D (289 kWh/Year)
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size : 23.6"Wx27"Dx55.7"H (598Wx685Dx1415H mm)
- Net Weight : 198.4 Lbs (90 kgs)
- Shipping Weight: 224.9 Lbs (102 kgs)
Really like the 100 bottle cooler. Well built, looks great, super quiet. To get the max number of bottles, you generally need regular bottles. Some of the thicker ones ( Krupp, for example) require you to take a shelf out. But the shelves move easily. Will prob buy a second one for my house.
That was great. The set-up directions were simple and easy, and I was able to get my new wine cooler set up and running immediately with no problems. It is so quiet you don t even know it is running. It accommodates different sized bottles, which is great, and it is aesthetically a beautiful piece I have added to my dining area.The product is a satisfactory purchase.
Well pleased with the wine refrig. Is all I was hoping for, well made, high quality.
Installed the Wine Cooler in a few minutes. Reversing the door from left to right was very simple. Plugged it in and set the temp and it had been working good.
I was very excited to receive my.Dual zone Wine refrigerator. The unit looks great and set up was easy. It is relatively quiet, I have it in my den and it doesn't bother me at all.