You deserve the best when it comes to storing your favorite beverages, and that's where our beverage center comes in. With adjustable temperature settings, customizable shelving, and a versatile design, this beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks is the perfect addition to any home.
- Adjustable temperature from 36°-68° allows you to store your favorite beverages at ice-cold temperatures.
- Customize your cooler with adjustable shelving, allowing you to choose the height of every shelf.
- Versatile design allows you to build it into your kitchen cabinets or use it as a freestanding beverage cooler in your home bar, home office, man cave, or she-shed.
With the capacity to fit up to 178 cans of soda or beer, this beverage center is perfect for bottled water, iced tea, and iced coffee, making any home office even more efficient.
- Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your beverage collection.
- Wood accented low profile shelves store bottles and cans of various sizes with ease, and moveable shelves give you the flexibility to store any sized bottles and cans you want.
- Black cabinet with stainless steel trim fits seamlessly with existing appliances, and the auto defrost feature eliminates ice build-up, ensuring your beverages stay as cold as possible.
- Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered with UV shielded stainless steel trimmed glass door make it an energy-efficient choice. Plus, it only uses environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone-depleting chemicals.
With a noise level of 40 decibels, this beverage center won't disrupt the peace and quiet in your home. The dimensions of 24" (W) x 25" (D) x 32" (H) make it a convenient and space-saving addition to any room. Plus, with reliable safety certifications, you can trust that this beverage center is a safe and secure option for your home.
Smith & Hanks - 24" 178-Can Single-Zone Built-in/Freestanding Beverage Center (RE100012)