You deserve your own built-in beverage center! Is your refrigerator full of soda, beer, and other drinks leaving no more room for food? Perhaps it’s time to consider a beverage cooler from Smith & Hanks.
What it has:
Adjustable temperature from 36°-68°allows you to store your favorite beverages at ice-cold temperatures.
- Customize your cooler with adjustable shelving You choose the height of every shelf.
Versatile design: Build into your kitchen cabinets or use a freestanding beverage cooler in your home bar, home office, man cave, or she-shed.
What it holds:
- Fit up to 178 cans of soda or beer. Perfect for bottled water, iced tea, and iced coffee to make any home office even more efficient.
Soft LED lighting illuminates and showcases your beverage collection.
Wood accented low profile shelves store bottles and cans of various sizes with ease. Moveable shelves give you the flexibility to store any sized bottles and cans you want.
Black cabinet with Stainless steel trim fits seamlessly with existing appliances.
- Auto defrost feature eliminates ice build-up. Perfect for when you want to store beverages as cold as possible.
- With Energy efficient compressor combined with a double paned tempered with UV shielded stainless steel trimmed glass door make a Smith & Hanks wine cooler energy efficient.
- We use only environmentally friendly refrigerant that uses no ozone-depleting chemicals.
- Starting AMPS - 7.2 amps
- Running AMPS - 1.4 amps
- Volts - 115V
- HZ - 60HZ
- Input Power - 160 Watts
- Volume - 5.12 cu ft
- kWh / Yr - 215
- Refrigerant - R600A, 0.88 oz
- High Side - 120 psi
- Low Side - 60 psi
- Compressor Climate Class - T
- Safety Certification - UL 250 (TUV)
- Door Lock - N/A
- Width - 24"
- Depth (to door) Handle adds 2" - 25"
- Height - 32"
- Weight - 125lbs
- Width - 29"
- Depth - 30"
- Height - 38"
- Weight - 145lbs