Keep all your styles perfectly chilled and ready to serve with an upright dual-temperature wine cooler. This elegant dual-zone wine cooler KBU-170DX can be built-in or used freestanding as the centerpiece for your bar, restaurant, or wine room. With a generous capacity, empty glasses will be a thing of the past.
With the move to Embraco Inverter compressor, we have partnered with an innovator in the compressor industry, the result is a quiet cooler with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
- Long life, high quality, a quiet running compressor that provides vibration-free cooling throughout this dual-temperature wine cooler.
- The unit has high-end digital display controllers that accommodate two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal serving range.
- Manufactured with our state-of-the-art fan-circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Our unique front-venting heat dispersion systems allow each dual-zone wine cooler to be built into cabinetry with minimal clearance, saving precious square footage.
- Optimized FULL-EXTENSION pull-out wood shelves with sturdy and wine-friendly beech. Their spacing is optimized for maximum bottle capacity and designed with standard Pinot Noir, Bordeaux, Riesling, and Champagne/Sparkling Wine bottles in mind.
- Steel ball-bearing rollers ensure the effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Gas-charged, UV double-layer coated, tempered safety glass reversible door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle allows easy cleaning while protecting wine from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources.
- Features a built-in security lock with a spare key.
- KBU170DX-SS comes with a stainless steel door frame, KBU-170D-FG comes with borderless glass door
- Volume: 14.30 CF (405 Liter)
- Storage capacity: 164 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 15 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 41-60°F; Lower Zone 45-64°F
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 32-100°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
- Compressor: Embraco FMXA9C
- Defrost Type: Automatic defrost
- Condenser Type: Fan forced
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A (45g)
- Energy Consumption: 0.985 kWh/D ( 360 kWh/Year )
- Energy Efficiency Standard Compliance: CEC, DOE
- Unit Size: 23.5"W 27"D 71.8"H
- Net Weight: 260 Lbs
- Shipping Weight: 286 Lbs
Love the size and the features of the wine cooler!
Beautiful addition to my new home. Keeps both red and white chilled to the perfect temperature.
164 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler Drink, Upright Fridge with Glass Door
So far you guys have been excellent, the customer service impeccable I will definitely recommend you. I really like the piece. My only question is when I turn the inside light on you still can really see the bottles is that the way it is? Please advise
Hi Gabriel, yes, the light might not be bright enough for you to see the bottle label clearly. Thanks
Love our fridge and loved Deidy - great customer service.