The NewAir 24" Built-In Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Fridge is the perfect addition to any custom kitchen or standalone space. With two cooling zones, it can keep 46 bottles of red and white wines at their ideal temperatures, while looking sleek and stylish in stainless steel and beech wood finishes.
The quiet, front-venting compressor system allows this state-of-the-art beverage fridge to fit snugly under standard kitchen counters, creating a sleek, integrated look that blends perfectly with your cabinetry or let it stand alone.
Whether you are an affluent homeowner, wine and craft beer enthusiast, host and entertainer, or interior designer and architect, this wine cooler is built for both residential and commercial applications.
- The spacious, 24-inch design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
- Dual temperature zones store both red and white wines to perfection.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures between 40 and 66 degrees.
- Triple tempered glass doors provide extra insulation and UV protection.
- Quiet compressor is ideal for kitchens, home bars, garages, and more.
- Product Dimensions: 22.50"D (24.00" w/handle) x 23.50"W x 33.00"H
- Product Internal Volume: 5.3 ft3
- Product Weight: 104.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 90 watts
- Amps: 1.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 39 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Type: Dual zone
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Cooling Technology: Compressor
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Stainless Steel Doors: Yes
- Interior LED Light: Yes
- Rack Construction: Wood
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: 40-50 F (upper zone) 50-66 F (lower zone)
- Stemware Storage: No
- Refrigerant Type: R-600A
Love this wine fridge! The beech wood shelves are a beautiful touch, also the fridge is quiet which is a major plus!
We have enjoyed our wine fridge for the past three years. It is as functional as it is attractive. I especially like the wood shelving and the dual zones work great for whites and red.
I purchased the unit last year and it has been a great addition to my home. It is a great looking unit and easy to control. I had some trouble with it recently and the support has been great.
We will be using our unit for both white and red wines. The LED lights really class it up.
This wine fridge was exactly what I needed. Would recommend.